Configuration Files

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Feb 28 16:44:24 EST 2003

Useful knowledge, which I previously did not have.

So should all configuration be handled this way, thus making a
configuration file approach meaningless, or is there still potential for
value to that idea, either now or for future configurable options?

I don't particularly mind writing values to /proc entries every time I
want to change the punctuation level, but I am not all users, and some
might want a more intuitive way of handling this, such as an rc or other
such file.

I would like any opinions I can get.

Luke