Configuration Files

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Fri Feb 28 16:26:35 EST 2003

Speakup presently allows punctuation level to be set at none,
some, most, or all. The some and most levels can be configured by
the user to include or exclude whatever he or she wishes. You
select the level by writing a number to /proc/speakup/punc_level,
and you can edit and rewrite the some and most strings to that
directory too. I am not sure what other functionality would be
added by Luke's suggestions. Maybe I am misunderstanding
something, but it seems to me the existing features will do
pretty much whatever one wishes.

So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh