dropped messages?

igueths at comcast.net igueths at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 15:57:40 EST 2003

Hi all. Is it me or are there intermitent delivery problems to
speakup at braille.uwo.ca lately? I say this because some of my posts have
either been dropped entirely (I get a delivery status notification), or
they go to the blackhole I presume. AAre my messages being filtered or
something because of Html content that I am not aware of? If this is the
case, I apologize but I can't really do anything about this at this time. I
don't have access to Linux right now and comcast.net doesn't provide their
own webmail interface on their site. So I'm basically stuck until I get a
new syhnth.

http://mail2web.com/ .