Frozen Message In Exim

Rejean Proulx rejean at interfree.ca
Sat Dec 20 12:33:12 EST 2003

Thank you for those options.  I've managed to get somewhere with this.  It
is deleting those messages.  Kirk gave me some options that thaw the
messages and they are suppose to be deleted after 12 hours, but for some
reason these messages kept getting frozen again immediately after they were
thawed.

 Rejean Proulx
Visit my family at http://interfree.ca
MSN is: rejp at rogers.com