dropped messages?

Sean McMahon smcmahon at usgs.gov
Fri Dec 19 16:41:11 EST 2003

Yeah, every third message gets written to /dev/null
Just kidding, I've had a few of my messages be killed when going to other
users on the list.  You can turn off html in your e-mail and I'd recommend
it for compatability.  Talk about unfare, Cox Communications, the cable
provider here does have webmail.
Sean