Cursoring Toggle is Funky

showell at lrxms.net showell at lrxms.net
Mon Dec 15 19:40:21 EST 2003

Interesting, I thought maybe I was nuts, but I know this isn't the very
latest Speakup, but I am running a kernel Bill put together for Fedora
and its being loaded as a module.
I was trying to turn the cursoring mode on and all I get is a beep from
the machine. Actually I was sitting in mutt and pressed the star key on
the numpad and mutt said after a beep that this was was not bound. This
indicates to me the key is being passed on directly.
I'm running Speakup v-2.00 CVS: Thu Nov 6 13:56:19 EST 2003
Was this an issue to begin with? The key didnt' change I'm assuming.