Cursoring Toggle is Funky

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 15 07:38:42 EST 2003

Ok, I think I got it figured out.  I've been using speakupconf for
some time and the old keymap kept being used.  I just deleted keymap
from /etc/speakup and restarted speakup and hey! it works now.  Sorry
for the false alarm.  Just a possible reminder for folks using ever
changing features of Speakup, checkout the saved configs if you use
that portion.  Speakupconf is a great tool and a convenient way to
save speech parameters.  I'm thinking of creating subdirs under that
for different synths.