Cursoring Toggle is Funky

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Dec 15 21:21:21 EST 2003

I don't remember when they reactivated the key but if you put up a
later version than what you're currently using, just be sure the
keymap isn't saved in an old config like /etc/speakup.  Be sure to
delete it and then do a new speakupconf save to save the new copy.  If
you don't use the speakupconf script then this is all moot to you:).

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!