text to html

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Wed Aug 27 15:47:38 EDT 2003

Ann, in brief, I agree with you.  However, she has not given an opinion or
advice.  She has stated what seems to be an infalable, inviolable, fact,
which she seems to be saying that we are intentionally ignoring.  She has
not backed this up, by explaining exactly why what we are doing is wrong,
just that it is, and the very beginnings of an explanation, without the
substance.  She said she would do this latter when things slow down a
little, which I have no doubt she will.  Thus, we're just treading water,
waiting for an answer, and responding to the auxiliary topics that are
coming up on the thread.

I plan to post a more in depth response a bit later today, if someone else
hasn't already said what I want to say.  It doesn't look like Kirc's going
to release or return my other post, so I'm going to have to try to
remember a little of it, although I doubt I will get most of it.

Luke