text to html

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Wed Aug 27 08:56:33 EDT 2003

Hi all,

<smile>  Luke, you always seem to catch me up with what I say.  That's
good.  I need somebody to make me think every once in a while.

I think I've made my position clear in subsequent msgs, but I will say
that I meant that because of her experience, one should pay attention
to Janina.  I didn't say one had to agree, but I do think she has the
experience to back up her statements.  Now, that doesn't mean at all,
that one shouldn't question her opinions and ask for clarification, as
Sina seems to be doing here.  I just thought that some acknowledgment
of the information behind the opinion ought to be given.

No, Luke, just because someone has experience doesn't necessarily mean
their advice is good, but it does mean that the advice should be
evaluated and tested.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons