text to html

Sina Bahram sbahram at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 26 16:16:34 EDT 2003

Respectfully, I again ask for any evidence that my advice is contrary to
any disabled person's accessing of the text. I myself am low vision, and
use screen readers; however, I also use my site when I can. And I am
telling you as a user that visually the pre element tag is not
inaccessible. It also doesn't present any problems as does any part of
the entire internet to a mobility impaired individual. Any part of
accessing the internet might present some problems to such an
individual; however, my advice delt with the web design of a site and I
stand by it until corrected by someone knowledgable about what their
talking about, or by someone who can actually provide evidence and proof
as you have repeatedly failed to do. You might be repeating yourself,
and I am truly sory to hear that, because I have to read your messages
as well and be in wonder that someone can be so misinformed and so
closed minded about such an issue. I also caution that repeating one's
self does not indicate correctness, actually more so than not it
indicates error.

Luke I look forward to your reply as well. About the byte limitation,
just start erasing all the bottom messages other than yours and maybe
the message right under yours. That way you'll have the necessary bite
size to pass the server.

Take care,
Sina