text to html

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 26 10:39:43 EDT 2003

It is self-centered to say that some certain kind of html markup is
accessible because it can be read by a screen reader. Many people make
this kind of mistake. The self-centerdness here is the assumption that
accessibility is just about blind people who use screen readers. It's
not. It isn't even just just about blind people. People who live with
low vision, for example, have very different needs than screen reader
users. So, also do people with mobility disabilities. The list goes on.

I do believe I pointed this out in my message. I do feel I'm repeating
myself here.