Where would you like to go today?

Shaun Oliver shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sat Aug 23 02:43:01 EDT 2003

*SNIP*
Oh, and don't think it's all command line. Remember, they CAN use GNOME
and KDE and all the other X widget sets, unlike us.
*SNIP*
while I appreciate that,
and the fact which I neglected to paste stating that your comments were
aimed at behind the sceens ppl that should have a clue,
unfortunately, and you're probably going to agree on some counts,

some of those still adopt the point shoot and shit if it dies in the
arse attitude.
just think of the money you could earn if you were an enlightened techie
out there that knew the os we have so fondly adopted and use for our day
to day tasks.
it's about time that people learned servers ain't gonna run too well on
that other os.
sure if they want major down time due to worms viri trojans and the like
go right ahead but I for one don't.
so my mistake in the first place but I still maintain that the end user
could benifit from using GNU/Linux too hehe

--
Shaun Oliver
"Becareful of the toes u step on today, they maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!"

EMAIL: shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
ICQ: 76958435
YAHOO: blindman01_2000
MSN: blindman_2001 at hotmail.com
AIM: captain nemo 200
IRC: irc.awesomechat.net:6666
IRCNICK: blindman
CHANNELS: #awesomeradio #mircpopup-magic #linux #help #ourworld #audiofile #mauisun