Tux Talk Development

dking dking at pimpsoft.com
Sat Aug 16 15:29:15 EDT 2003

For the past few days, for almost a week now I have been trying to contact the developmers for tuxtalk.  I noticed that development has pretty much stoped for it and I also noticed that it is still public domain, and am hoping to get whoever I need to to put it under open sourced via the GPL, if need be I would be glad to do it myself.

I am trying to get in touch with them so that I may help out or even if no one else is able to, lead the project if it iss needed in the short time I have to help.

I am currently sighted partialy, however my one sighted eye is fading and I am told I have at most a year and a half before it goes.. Time is of the essence for me, and I would like to spend that time developing software that will help both myself and others who are blind.

I am ready and willing to help with it if I can, and I have a small team of people who may also be willing to help.. I just need to get in contact with the right people, and everything I can find about them is at least as old as year 2000, although mostly from before the year 1998 and before.

Also, I understand this mailing list and some other sites need mirroring and such.. If I can help with that or blinux I would be glad to.

Please, let me know who I need to contact at what email addresses, as the ones I have are working, thank you.