Tux Talk Development

Kirk Reiser kirk at braille.uwo.ca
Mon Aug 18 11:29:42 EDT 2003

Well, I am the people to talk to about tuxtalk development.  It is
anything but dormant.  We have just not checked in the latest changes
to cvs yet.  Those changes consist of mostly documentation although
other things are also under development depending on available time
before the end of the month.  I will see about getting the
documentation changes into cvs as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions you can write me at my email address
attached to this note and all over the place on the speakup web pages.

  Kirk

phone: (519) 661-3061