[slightly OT] blind/sight impaired chat community

Vortek, Eater of Souls! vortek at the-bofh.com
Sun Aug 17 18:20:27 EDT 2003

Hello,
Sorry if everyone is getting a little angry with the amount of off-topic
posts, but I just figured I'd throw this in, since someone mentioned
accessible chat.
Another network you may wish to try if you were a user of accessible
chat, as I was, is BOFHNet at irc.the-bofh.com.
If you have a winblows box and have the accessible starfight game from
games for the blind, you can now play it over the BOFHNet network.
For more details, and to download the accessible winblows client, go to
http://www.the-bofh.com/bofhnet.
Thank you, and again, please excuse my extension of an off-topic chain.

Jim