Listen-up DAISY player

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Aug 12 00:16:11 EDT 2003

If I remember Kirk's post correctly, Listen-Up only supports DAISY 2.02
at this point. The BookShare titles are a kind of not very authentic
DAISy 3.0/ANSI Z39.86-2002.

If you can handle a large download -- about 600 Mb -- you can get 5
DAISY 2.02 titles in a single ISO image that I use as a demo from my
server at:

http://www.rednote.net/daisy.iso

I've invited Kirk to make these individual titles downloadable from
Bumpy, inasmuch as each individual book is complete on its own in each
directory that contains books.