Listen-up DAISY player

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Aug 12 10:18:57 EDT 2003

I just uploaded a book I obtained from bookshare; it is one of the
O'Reily titles we talked about a while back.  Look for
exim_book.tar.gz in pub/incoming for the contents.  They say these are
"water marked" or something so don't anyone take it for non bookshare
use. <paranoid>.  It's worth the upload to get Listen-up to read
bookshare titles however.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html