Listen-up DAISY player

Ryan Mann rmann at rmisp.net
Tue Aug 12 00:50:01 EDT 2003

Hi.  I got Listen-up to compile, so I downloaded a DAISY book from
Bookshare.  I unpacked the book into a directory and I have the
following files:
Are_We_Living_In_The_End_Time_f1.ncx
Are_We_Living_In_The_End_Time_f1.xml
Are_We_Living_In_The_End_Time_f1.opf   endtimes.bks
Are_We_Living_In_The_End_Time_f1.smil  revstd.css
Which of these files would I tell Dtbplayer to play?  When I just run
dtbplayer without any arguments I get:
Usage: dtbplayer <BookDirectory> [NCCFileName]

       <BookDirectory>: the book directory
         [NCCFileName]: the NCC file name (default: ncc.html)

    For example: dtbplayer /mnt/cdrom/
             or: dtbplayer /mnt/cdrom/ ncc.htm

As you can see, I don't have a file called ncc.html.
Thanks in advance.

	Are you tired of Microsoft's expensive prices?  Let's stand up to the
money-hungry company and switch to Linux.  Find out more at
http://www.linux.org or http://www.linuxtoday.com.

Sincerely, Ryan Mann