text/html email question

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Aug 2 15:03:46 EDT 2003

Yes, you're going down the right track.  I know that Exim also
supports a pip facility so the mail could be passed freely through
another process via a pipe.  That secondary process would do the
conversion.  You'd have to identify and isolate the HTML portion or
attachment and then run that through lynx -dump or similar process.
The part that sounds most chalenging to me would be parsing the
message properly.

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html