redHat advanced server 2.0 and speakup

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Wed Apr 16 01:22:05 EDT 2003

Just a minute here.  Are you telling me that Redhat is violating the terms
of the license agreement that covers the Linux kernel by not allowing
their Advanced Server kernel to be patched?  From what I understood of the
GPL, that is a blatent violation of the terms and conditions for
distributing Linux, either modified or unmodified.

Lorenzo

E Pluribus Unix

Darrell Shandrow staggered into view and mumbled: