redHat advanced server 2.0 and speakup

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Wed Apr 16 20:25:49 EDT 2003

OK. You mean kernel as in kernel.org. I took your comment in context of Red Hat only, as RH has been the hot button item.

In the case of the generic Linux kernel, you are correct. Speakup isn't under consideration, so I apologize for that misunderstanding.

Not that you were particularly clear--but that's beside the point.