speakup news

Doug wearable at shawcable.com
Mon Apr 14 13:24:51 EDT 2003

Oh ... I thought linux-speakup was speakup ... and I
didn't find that index page until long after I had
installed speakup and got it working. The problem is
this: the download page only mentions the tarball, and
there is no mention of cvs checkout inside the tarball
(at least not in the 1.0 version). The only reason I
found the index page is because it was mentioned on
this list. It's really not obvious on the web site.

   -- Doug