speakup news

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Apr 14 19:41:12 EDT 2003

What is happening, is that you are confusing the home page of
linux-speakup.org, with the speakup main page.

Linux-speakup.org, lists the various subprojects, of the speakup
operation.  Of these, one (probably the primary), is the subproject with
the same name as the site: speakup.  Its main page, linked to from the
home page (read the top paragraph), is:

http://www.linux-speakup.org/speakup.html

Regards,

Luke