mpg321 and slackware 9.0

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Apr 10 12:15:19 EDT 2003

mpg123 is actually a symbolic link to the real program, mpg321.  Also,
look at the -R option (remote control) I just looked at the man page
for mpg321 under slackware 9.0 and refreshed my memory on this.  They
mention a README.remote or something like that in the /usr/doc
directory for more information on remote control.

HTH.