another problem

Kenny Hitt kennyhitt at knology.net
Tue Apr 8 18:59:19 EDT 2003

Hi.  Yes, the Woody CD's contain the base files.  They are also already
broken up into 1.4 meg chuncks.  Look for a directory called
images-1.44

Just dd or rawrite the files to 1.4 meg floppies.

I posted a reply to your other message but messed up and didn't delete
quotes so it didn't get through.

Basically I suggested you should make sure your /etc/lilo.conf file on
the target system is ok after you install the base files because the
base file installation might overwrite it.
Also, since you are booting from a rescue disk, you shouldn't need the
su command.

Hope I've helped and good luck.

          Kenny