another problem

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Apr 7 19:15:14 EDT 2003

Hi. I am still working on getting this box up. Only to discover that I can't run chroot, I get the same errors with libc6. Does anyone know if the latest Debian-binary1 Cd contains a base tgz package? I know the potato disks do, but I am not sure about the woody disks. I checked ftp.us.debian.org and found a file called basedebs.tar, but that wouldn't do any good because any package will install to /usr/xxx and I can't get chroot to run properly, therefore not making /target the root of the filesystem.