can't start apache after upgrading

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sat Apr 5 16:38:01 EST 2003

Hi all.

I've just upgraded my apache/mod_ssl from the packages which came with slack 8.1
to the ones that come with slackware 9.0.

I am getting the following error when trying to start apache.

root at linserver:/etc/rc.d# ./rc.httpd start
/usr/sbin/httpd: error while loading shared libraries: libexpat.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/sbin/apachectl startssl: httpd could not be started
root at linserver:/etc/rc.d#

Can someone please tell me what I'm missing?
Thanks.

Greg