eximconfig

Jacob Schmude jacobs at surferie.net
Sat Apr 5 14:53:53 EST 2003

Hi listers
Could anyone running a debian system please send me the eximconfig script
that's installed? It's in /usr/sbin/eximconfig. I'm running slackware 9
(finally got the isos) but I'd rather use exim instead of sendmail. The
reason is that it's got that nice smarthost feature, which is real good
for dialup users like myself. I can compile exim, but it doesn't come with
that script, so could someone pass it along? BTW I know sendmail's
probably got a similar feature but I sure can't find it.