sendmail woes

Charles Hallenbeck hallenbeck at valstar.net
Mon Sep 30 14:53:07 EDT 2002

Thanks John,
I have done some of that but will double check. One thing I
noticed is that when running the "make install-cf" command to
install the new compile, it fails because of a missing
"../devtools/bin/install.sh"

So I just copied the new sendmail.cf to where it belongs -- there
is already a submit.cf there, and the docs say that submit.cf is
OS independent.

But it gives me the same errors with the stock files too, so for
starters I would be happy to get those pre-built configurations
to work.