sendmail woes

John covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Mon Sep 30 14:44:06 EDT 2002

Well, check the permissions on the queue and other directories -- be
careful the newer versions of sendmail uses two copies of the binary
and you need a sendmail.mc and submit.mc to make this work.  Be sure
to read the SECURITY file and the cf/README to see what is going on.

on Monday 09/30/2002 Charles Hallenbeck(hallenbeck at valstar.net) wrote