Bastille

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sat Sep 28 23:10:48 EDT 2002

Janina,

I don't know if or how much was done in perl, but I know that portion of
it is way_beyond me. I'll have to attempt to pull it apart and see what I
can do with it.
I will say that it was very easy to setup once I realized the answers
like yes and no were set by the arrows keys and you could determine which
was the active answer by moving the Speakup review keys to the yes or no
and if it was black on white, it was set as the slected or active answeer
and if white on black was unselected.
Actually the tab key stepped you through the questions. Worked well until
it barfed on the last leg of implementing the changes. Got to get a
handled on that part of it. I'll ask the package maintainer if nothing
else to explain what's happening and maybe I'll get it straight.

tnx