off-topic: ircII and dcc

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Sun Sep 29 10:55:05 EDT 2002

Hi all. Just a couple of days ago I noticed that whenever I would do /dcc
send nick filename, it would say "dcc send 0.0.0.0 request to nick."
However people can dcc send to me just fine and I respond with /dcc get
nick. Anyone know why /dcc send isn't sending the correct ip address? I
looked through /etc/irc/script/local and no mention in there of dcc. The
server isn't the problem, bc it is caching my hostname. I also tried
turning on ident2 and that didn't fix it either. And Ican't seem to find
an answer in man irc. My machine is also dmzed so there is no firewall to
speak of at this moment. Does anyone know where I am mis-configured?
Thanks!

microsoft dialogue
   This company has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.
   If the problem persists, delete winblows and install linux
   close button