Bastille

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sat Sep 28 22:57:04 EDT 2002

Haven't tried using Bastille in a year or two. Are you running it in lynx? I recall that it wasn't easy to track, though
I did successfully get it going back then.

You might want to read through the scripts to see exactly what's happening.

Frankly, it's probably a better idea to strip out all the scripting and just follow the script narative by hand. That
way, you'll know what files are being modified and how. My problem, when I ran Bastille, was that I didn't do that, so
had trouble later because I lost control of what was being set from what config file.

Sorry, don't think I'm being of much help to you.