remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Thomas Stivers stivers_t at ev1.net
Thu Sep 26 21:48:39 EDT 2002

I am fairly certain that zipspeak installs ssh, but getting a network
card module to load with zipspeak 8.1 may not work. About a week ago whin
I got zipspeak the kernel was 2.2.20 and the modules were 2.2.19. If you
get networking to work then you shouldn't have trouble using or even
downloading ssh.