remotely accessing using speakup-based linuxfreebsd

Bear in SFO BearSFO at PacBell.NET
Thu Sep 26 23:23:27 EDT 2002

I use putty too and it seems to work great, except JAWS doesn't like it too
much (it will read some lines and then skip some).  Your best
bet would be ssh into your UNIX box from your linux box with speakup...
(that's what I do)

--David