Zinf Audio Player

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Sep 23 08:35:10 EDT 2002

Yes, I do that already.  I thought zinf had some abilities like
updating playlists on the fly or some such.  Also, Has anyone ever
played a CD with zinf.  The website claims you can but I haven't
figured out how.  I don't know if there is a particular UI one is to
use or if you need a particular option or what.  So much power here
implied but no docs to tell you how and where to find it <sigh>.