Zinf Audio Player

Deedra Waters dmwaters at dmwaters.org
Mon Sep 23 05:09:23 EDT 2002

well, I'm not sure how the mcurses thing works, but I can tell you how to
do playlists  pipe the info of the directory structure that you want to
play to something like a playlist.m3u file and when you want to play the
playlist do something like zinf-ui mcurses playlist.m3u

webpage http://www.dmwaters.org

Check out wopn freenode radio!
http://www.wopn.org

 Was I helpful?  Let others know: