Zinf Audio Player

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Sep 23 03:44:09 EDT 2002

I've got a question.  I just installed zinf, the replacement for
freeamp and it occurs to me that freeamp had the same issues.  How can
we take advantage of any of the advanced features such as playlist
management or downloading or whatever it's got? So far, I've been only
able to use the strait command line environment with '-ui zinfcmd' or
the ncurses environment with '-ui ncurses'.  The ncurses deal is nice
'cause you can see the tag info while the selection is playing.  But
with neither of these can I see how to do of that other stuff.  I
understand you're supposed to be able to do some interesting stuff
with playlists.  So far I can just introduce my premade playlists.
There seems to be no documentation available at all unless I missed
something some place:).

Zinf is nice and snappy but do any of youall out there got any other
ideas on getting more out of this fine little dudad:)?