Looking for dot rams

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Mon Sep 23 00:27:21 EDT 2002

Hi all.  I realize my volunteering to endeavor to update and monitor the
audiopage totally didn't jump start last year, due to illness and of
course the turbulent ups and downs of audio availability ever changing.
And for my lack of being able to come thru I apologize.  I am, of course,
still always on the lookout for dot ram files to play via trplayer.  I've
even thought it might be fun to start a dot ram distrib list for the
purpose of passing around updates of files that go by the wayside, and
have people contrib what they can.  I still might throw something together
like that, and, if anybody would like to be on such a list, let me know
privately, and I'll add you in.  And, when someone sends along a good dot
ram, I'll send it along to all.  For the moment, I'm in search of  a new
one for A P Network news, and or any other ones for A P, or any of the a p
features that come thru the News Station package.  I know since the year
2000, the a p hourly news one has come and gone, and I sure haven't seen a
working one lately.  Also, I curently have C B C hourly news, but I need
an update for cbc radio 1.  Maybe I'm crazy, and or, the cbc site has
probably gone thru more mutations, but I know I haven't come across any
saveable dot rams or audio for these.  And of course, dot ram files don't
always have to be stations, but can of course be other interesting audio
as well.  If you wanna be on my little list, drop me a line, and if you
have some goodies to share, send em along, and I'll spread the word.