Gnome, gnopernicus, and X-Windows questions

ccrawford at acb.org ccrawford at acb.org
Thu Sep 19 07:48:52 EDT 2002

I think you misread y message.  Clearly the work of the group is
appreciated.  The issue is that we could have had all this done with the
proper investment of money up front and that money has been out there
being spent on really inane projects that do nothing for us.  Government
money is a resource wasted on less than fruitful conferences and should be
applied to projects such as this.

	My points relate to macro policy issues and so I respectfully
submit to you that neither was I ranting nor am I one who is prone to talk
about things I know not of.

-- charlie Crawford.