Look Out Macintosh!

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Sun Sep 15 16:24:35 EDT 2002

What I was saying is that someone who runs a GNU/Linux server would know how not to screw up windows.

I didn't mean to suggest that you need to know windows before learning GNU/Linux. In fact, I think you would be better off that way, because you wouldn't bring your windows misconceptions with you into GNU/Linux.

If someone can tell me how to turn on line  wrap in emacs, that would help with the one-line posts when I forget to tap the enter key.

While we're on mutt, could you please consider upgrading it on speakup.octothorp.org Bill? Thanks.
Greg