Look Out Macintosh!

William F. Acker WB2FLW +1-303-777-8123 wacker at octothorp.org
Sun Sep 15 15:36:32 EDT 2002

Surely, Gregg, you can't be saying that knowledge of Windows is somehow a
prerequisite for learning gnu/Linux, can you?  The only time I ever
touched a machine with Windows loaded was when I unboxed this laptop,
inserted the Red Hat Linux-7.1 boot-disk, and blew away the disk in order
to install something useful.  I run a server and two laptops, and provide
tech support for lots more RHL systems, and I can't believe that I'm any
where near the only one in this position.  BTW, your post was all on one
line, a feature of MUTT, I gather.

--
          Bill in Denver