Look Out Macintosh!

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Sun Sep 15 16:28:03 EDT 2002

Can I ask what in hell does windows and Linux have to do with one or the
other. Drawing parallels vetween them in terms of knowledge is pointless
and irrelavent.
Comparing tem in terms of functionality would be a more realistic use of
words. Comparing whether you are better off learning one over the other
and when makes no sense. I know both and can say it makes me a more
informed user and able to assist those in transitioning from a microsoft
platform to a Linux platform.
So my point? Consider that knowing one over the other makes no sense and
instead knowing both can in fact pay ten fold. There is how you can again
best support folks who wish to make the switch.