(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 06:17:23 EDT 2002

Unfortunately, no and no. I gather we do some theoretical bookwork to
understand linux, then we students actually install linux on lab machines
with extreme supervision from the department head. Once installed, we're
guided through the basics, and I think we even do some server/client stuff
with it too.