(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

MaTt mvandewalle at neb.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 06:18:45 EDT 2002

and maybe u wouldnt even have to do that.  Depending on if its on the main
computer and u have to log in on a another computer using a terminal
program, no convincing at all, or little to none anyway.  or, if its an
arranged type class and u can do the work mostly on your own time, if you
have linux on your computer already see if they'd let you do that.  I
suggested that because the class i'm signed up for I found out its
arrangeed, so I don't have to go there accept for if i need help
don't know if your course is that way but, either of the above two worked
for me.