(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 15 05:42:52 EDT 2002

On Sun, Sep 15, 2002 at 07:37:21PM +1000, shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au wrote:
> ok, as for linux having a better tcp/ip stack, I believe that to be
> true. However, that won't enhance the performance of your 56k modem.
> still go for dsl but make sure you can configure it with yer linux
> utilities. unfortunately, alot of isps still want you to use windows and
> internet exploder for the setting up and maintaining of yer dsl
> connection.
> and I'm glad you're doing a network administration course. I only wish
> the college I attend over here would rather sell they're soul to
> microsoft rather than teach us linux.
> incidentally so would some of the teachers but that's another story.

woops, that didn't work now did it.
I meant to say that the college I attend here should allow for some
linux stuff rather than sell they're soul to microsoft.
and on the idea of calling a truse, souhnds good to me. I see windows
and easy in the same message and I flip. however, linux ain't always
easy either.
if it was all easy, we'd all be experts at it.