(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au shaun_oliver at optusnet.com.au
Sun Sep 15 05:37:21 EDT 2002

ok, as for linux having a better tcp/ip stack, I believe that to be
true. However, that won't enhance the performance of your 56k modem.
still go for dsl but make sure you can configure it with yer linux
utilities. unfortunately, alot of isps still want you to use windows and
internet exploder for the setting up and maintaining of yer dsl
connection.
and I'm glad you're doing a network administration course. I only wish
the college I attend over here would rather sell they're soul to
microsoft rather than teach us linux.
incidentally so would some of the teachers but that's another story.

--
Shaun Oliver

In a world without fences
          and walls who needs Windows and Gates?