(rant) why microsoft is not easy to use

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sun Sep 15 06:00:53 EDT 2002

Actually, I guess they just added the linux component this year to my
networking classes, since they didn't offer any last year at all, and I was
quite surprised because they are a site for Microsoft certification testing.

Don't worry, I sometimes have the same reaction when windows is crapping
out on me. I've invested a few bucks in one of those foam hammer thingies
that you stick to your monitor, so that if you ever have the urge to do
some serious damage to the pc cause of a crash or something, you just grab
the little mallet and start beating away. Good thing is nothing damaged in
the end, and its sure helps bring the blood pressure back under control.
You might want to try finding one of those at staples, best buy, or circuit
city. In fact, I recommend that to everyone I know that have windows
problems, and it seems to make them more pleasant to be around after a few
days. Smile.

Jason Symes
kids in the backseat can cause accidents, but accidents in the back seat
can cause kids
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the
zero adjust on his bathroom scale. (Arthur C. Clarke)
if you stand for nothing you're liable to fall for anything.
If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all!
Just trying to plug away!