Linux rules, Windows sucks!

Jason Symes jsymes at netins.net
Sat Sep 14 21:37:12 EDT 2002

Well, that's 95 plug and pray for you, but you should always disable your
antivirus software when installing anything, especially drivers. I won't
deny 95 sucks and that's a proven fact. Whether any other version of
windows sucks is a debate I'm no longer going to attempt to fight, since we
all have our own opinions on that. Wish my gateway had come with linux
drivers for my linksys that I'd like to put back in someday, possibly to
create a mini network with a laptop I'd like to get.

Jason Symes
kids in the backseat can cause accidents, but accidents in the back seat
can cause kids
The best measure of a man's honesty isn't his income tax return. It's the
zero adjust on his bathroom scale. (Arthur C. Clarke)
if you stand for nothing you're liable to fall for anything.
If it weren't for bad luck, I wouldn't have any at all!
Just trying to plug away!